The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Techno Main Salt Lake offers a specialized program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. With cutting-edge research and practical applications, students gain expertise in areas such as natural language processing, computer vision, and predictive analytics. The department's highly qualified faculty and industry collaborations ensure that students are prepared for the challenges of an AI-driven world.
|B.Tech - CSE / AI & ML||120||4 Years||After Class 12|
|B.Tech (L) - CSE / AI & ML||12||3 Years||After Diploma/B.Sc|
To impart quality education by applying ingenious and modern methods of pedagogy thereby calibrating one’s individual outlook towards problem solving
To recognize the flair and talent of individuals who will be nurtured tobecome leadersand innovators in industry and education and bring them to the limelight by enhancingtheir entrepreneurship skil.
To promote higher studies and research activities by indulging in innovative projects and collaborative ventures with the industry and premier institutes.
To create graduates to be successful, ethical and lifelong learners by imbibing holisticeducation to promote sustainability and contribute to the social well-being.
To boost employability skills through intra, inter-departmental and inter-institutionalactivities beyond curriculum thereby invigorating team-building activities andleadership skills to instil confidence and creativity.
To be a leaderin Computer Science and Engineering - AI education by providing a platform to produce industry and/or research oriented individuals contributing to the enrichment of the society.
1. To excel as successful career professionals in various fields of Computer Science and Engineering and to pursue research.
2. To establish expertise in solving contemporary problems in analysis, design and evaluation of computer and software systems.
3. To engage in lifelong learning and professional development to adapt to rapidly changing work environment.
4. To demonstrate entrepreneurial skills, lead teams built across multidisciplinary and cross cultural backgrounds and to make fruitful contributions towards overall societal development.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab||Material Characterization lab||Data Structure Using C lab|
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab||Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab||Statistics using MAT Lab|
|Computational Physics lab||Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab||Micro Programming & Architecture lab|
|General Physics lab||Microbiology lab||Programming lab|
|Modern Physics lab||Genetic Engineering lab||Business presentation and language lab|
|Optics lab||Immunology lab||Object-Oriented Programming lab|
|Solid State Physics lab||Bioinformatics lab||Unix lab|
|Solid state Technology lab||Bioreactor operations lab||Graphics & Multimedia lab|
|General Chemistry lab||Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab||Basic Computer Application lab|
|Organic Chemistry lab||Molecular Biology lab||Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab|
|Inorganic Chemistry lab||Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab||Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab|
|Polymer Processing lab||Cytogenetic Techniques lab||Press Photography lab|
|Polymer Technology lab||Tissue Culture Techniques lab||Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab|
|Chemical Engineering lab||Numerical Methods lab||Design & Page Make up lab|