The Department of Electrical Engineering at Techno Main Salt Lake provides a dynamic and innovative education for students interested in pursuing a career in electrical engineering. Our program is designed to equip students with a strong foundation in the field, providing them with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a variety of industries. Our faculty members are renowned experts in their respective fields, with extensive experience in both academia and industry. We offer a range of courses covering topics such as electronics, power systems, control systems, and communications. Our state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities provide students with hands-on experience, allowing them to apply their theoretical knowledge to practical scenarios. At the Department of Electrical Engineering, we are committed to producing graduates who are well-prepared to meet the challenges of the ever-evolving field of electrical engineering. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or an industry professional, we invite you to explore our program and discover the possibilities that await you.
|B.Tech - Electrical||120||4 Years||After Class 12|
|B.Tech (L) - Electrical||12||3 Years||After Diploma/B.Sc|
1. To produce industry-ready professionals in Electrical Engineering, and achieve excellence through educational program incorporating skillbased teaching-learning process and contributes in the fast changing development in engineering.
2. To encourage students for entrepreneurship programs and partnerships with different segments of the society and provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities to contribute for the socio-economic development of the nation.
3. To provide suitable platforms to enhance the creative talents of students and faculty member through research and development.
4. To prepare professionals with good technical skills, positive attitude and ethical values and enabling students to promoting in lifelong learning
To impart knowledge through research based teaching –learning process as to evolve globally competitive Electrical Engineers with highhuman values and thereby contributing to the knowledge-based economy and society.
1. To offer the basic concepts in mathematics, Physical Sciences and engineering fundamentals to develop proficiency in solving of electrical and electronics engineering problems.
2. To train the students through rigorous education to comprehend and analyze the real life problems and Complex laboratory skills by pedagogy in professional areas of Electrical Engineering.
3. To prepare students to undertake higher education and also to meet the demand of industry and make them aware of the art of technology to meet global challenges.
4. To create graduates possessing sound fundamental knowledge, ethical attitude, effective communication skills, and teamwork to relate engineering issues to broader social and multidisciplinary context promoting life-long learning with leadership needed for a successful professional career.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab||Material Characterization lab||Data Structure Using C lab|
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab||Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab||Statistics using MAT Lab|
|Computational Physics lab||Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab||Micro Programming & Architecture lab|
|General Physics lab||Microbiology lab||Programming lab|
|Modern Physics lab||Genetic Engineering lab||Business presentation and language lab|
|Optics lab||Immunology lab||Object-Oriented Programming lab|
|Solid State Physics lab||Bioinformatics lab||Unix lab|
|Solid state Technology lab||Bioreactor operations lab||Graphics & Multimedia lab|
|General Chemistry lab||Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab||Basic Computer Application lab|
|Organic Chemistry lab||Molecular Biology lab||Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab|
|Inorganic Chemistry lab||Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab||Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab|
|Polymer Processing lab||Cytogenetic Techniques lab||Press Photography lab|
|Polymer Technology lab||Tissue Culture Techniques lab||Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab|
|Chemical Engineering lab||Numerical Methods lab||Design & Page Make up lab|