The Department of Information Technology at Techno Main Salt Lake provides a comprehensive education in the field of IT, covering topics such as software engineering, database management, web development, and mobile application development. Students gain practical experience through industry partnerships and internships, preparing them for careers in fields such as software development, data analytics, and IT consulting. The department's state-of-the-art facilities and experienced faculty ensure that students are well-equipped to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving IT industry.
|B.Tech - IT||150||4 Years||After Class 12|
|B.Tech (L) - IT||15||3 Years||After Diploma / B.Sc|
1. To impart quality education based on modern pedagogy and infra-structure leading to the development of quality professionals for IT-based industry and academia.
2. To develop a team of competent and qualified facilitators equipped with the knowledge of 21st century teaching-learning mechanisms.
3. To explore training and development opportunities in line with the industry trends and also involve in projects leading to quality research and entrepreneurial mindset.
4. To encourage multidisciplinary interactions to inculcate confidence, creativity and application of knowledge in live environment keeping social needs in mind.
5. Engaging profound alumni members to inspire new generations of students.
To be a leaderin Computer Science and Engineering - AI education by providing a platform to produce industry and/or research oriented individuals contributing to the enrichment of the society.
1. The graduates will contribute to society as educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise.
2. Individuals who will achieve peer-recognition - as an individual or in a team through demonstration of good analytical and implementation skills in IT-based projects and otherwise.
3. The graduates will pursue higher education, research and development and other creative and innovative efforts, including entrepreneurship
4. The graduates will be able to demonstrate sustained learning and adapt to a constantly changing world through professional development and self study.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineeringtools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineeringand management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|Applied and Adaptive Optics lab||Material Characterization lab||Data Structure Using C lab|
|Atomic and Molecular Physics lab||Statistical Mechanics & Electromagnet. Theory lab||Statistics using MAT Lab|
|Computational Physics lab||Biochemistry and Analytical Techniques lab||Micro Programming & Architecture lab|
|General Physics lab||Microbiology lab||Programming lab|
|Modern Physics lab||Genetic Engineering lab||Business presentation and language lab|
|Optics lab||Immunology lab||Object-Oriented Programming lab|
|Solid State Physics lab||Bioinformatics lab||Unix lab|
|Solid state Technology lab||Bioreactor operations lab||Graphics & Multimedia lab|
|General Chemistry lab||Food and Environmental Biotechnology lab||Basic Computer Application lab|
|Organic Chemistry lab||Molecular Biology lab||Electronic Media: Planning & Production lab|
|Inorganic Chemistry lab||Basic Microscopy & Instrumentation lab||Electronic Media: Writing, Editing & Execution lab|
|Polymer Processing lab||Cytogenetic Techniques lab||Press Photography lab|
|Polymer Technology lab||Tissue Culture Techniques lab||Film & Television: Theory & Practice lab|
|Chemical Engineering lab||Numerical Methods lab||Design & Page Make up lab|