Techno Main Salt-lake has marked itself as a pioneer championing innovation and worthwhile ideation. In doing so, it has produced conscious individuals capable of great achievements. We, at Techno India, believe that great leadership comes from strategic planning. A business school can be successful if it can enable students to envisage policies that can help put them in the global platform. I strongly consider that the two pillars of complementing business studies are case studies and internships. While case studies pose real-life problems requiring an analytical deduction, on the other hand, internship represents the actual job market. Coupling these two features a Business School can successfully prepare the budding entrepreneurs of tomorrow. I have tried to nurture this throughout my career to create capable leaders in the days to come.
Dr. Purusottom Sen
Ex-Professor, IIM Calcutta
Director, Techno India Business School.
To identify individual potential, capabilities and skills and bring them to the forefront to achieve excellence in terms of global standards.
To practice innovative and modern methods of pedagogy providing a congenial environment encouraging holistic education.
To foster quality improvement initiatives by promoting research, project and consultancy expediting collaborative ventures with the industry.
To enhance employability skills through intra and inter-institutional activities beyond classrooms encouraging teamwork, thereby increasing competence and confidence.
To nurture entrepreneurship programmes which will open up opportunities to build leaders with integrity and ethics, thereby promoting stability and sustainability.
To be a leading business school that contributes to the holistic development of students, businesses and society through excellence in grooming leadership, entrepreneurial talent and research with the purpose of fulfilling the industry requirements.
BHM : Techno India Salt Lake provides BHM degree. A bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management is of paramount importance in today’s age of globalization. A professional course of 3 years, BHM program helps students acquire the skills necessary to handle managerial roles in the hospitality sector. Employment opportunities entail prospects in hotel industry, travel and tourism industry, event planning etc.
Visit Us: www.technoindiabusinessschool.com
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve complex business problems.
2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop value based leadership skills.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and effectively communicate the global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
1. Establish themselves as effective management professionals by solving real life business problems through the application of managerial knowledge.
2. Develop correct attitude that will prepare them for life-long learning which shall equip them to handle ever growing business complexities.
3. Deliver as an effective team member in both uni-disciplinary and/or multi-disciplinary domains.
4. Perform along diverse career paths with focus on entrepreneurial pursuits and innovative research ideas.
5. Engage towards effective societal and sustainable contribution upholding most ethical values.
BHM : 120
Techno India provides virtual interactive learning facilities to its students; such repositories can be accessed anytime and anywhere that ensure that students get hassle free access to digital library, online journals and digital notes 24x7. The digital repositories comprise a vast collection of e-books, publications, notes as well as case-studies from renowned foreign authors and industry experts. As an academic institute of repute, Techno India strives towards making the learning experience promising for the aspirants so that the location or venue is never a barrier.
Helpline No: 9836544416 / 17 / 18 / 19
1. TECHNO INDIA CHINGRIGHATA CAMPUS - LB 10, EM Bypass, Sector 3,Chingrighata, Kolkata 700098, WB. (Beside Leather Technology College [Service Road])
2. TECHNO INDIA (2nd Floor)- EM-4/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091, WB.
EM-4/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091, WB Contact No: 033-23575683 / 84 / 86
Email : email@example.com
BF 142, BF Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064.
Website : www.wbut.ac.in